Bonkers and HunnieGirl

Kayle&Jessica

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’m HunnieGirl and my brother is Bonkers! We are brother and sister that were born together. Mommy’s friends sister found us in an ally after we were dumped there :(. We were already house trained when we got to our mommy and daddy’s house. We are so happy when they told us we were going to be staying forever, instead of just babysit us well mommy’s friend found us a different home. Mommy is having a baby so we are going to be a big brother and big sister at the end of May 2020, we are so excited. We both love laying on mommy’s tummy with baby or cuddling with daddy watching movies. Here’s a selfie we took the other day on mommy’s phone. My brother is the one that has the white in his fur, I’m all black <3
674B6C38-D153-4D1F-A7AC-1056B06BB102.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
93e47d87088201a7508b3422c48cf075.jpg
Kayle & Jessica, HunnieGirl and Bonkers, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
c9cc88943ccb39ca68a4496df5dae4ea.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for rescuing HunnieGirl and Bonkers and for giving them a war and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their lives :clapcat:

HunnieGirl and Bonkers are lovely :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in :- black-cats-only.268663 and bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun thread here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
HunnieGirl and Bonkers, welcome to TCS. You two kitties are cutie pies. :catrub:

Welcome, too, to you human mommy and daddy. :wave2: Thank you for giving those 2 darling kittens a home. :redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: HunnieGirl and Bonkers make an amazing brother/sister team.:blackcat2: :bicolorcat: I'm sure they'll be excited when they have a new baby in the house to look after next May.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my heart! Another black cat and Tuxedo cat! My heart, my heart! :redheartpump::hearthrob:
Welcome to you two. Such beautiful cats! :heartshape:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hithere: What cuties! Welcome to TCS, we're so happy you've joined! Congratulations on your baby as well! :bicolorcat::blackcat2: