BOGO happy hour drinks on Thursdays at Starbucks

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do I use the phone app? I am new to smart phones :paperbag::dunno::dunno::doh2:
Do you have the app on your phone already? If not, you'll need to download it. On an Iphone, you'd go to the app store to install it. You can use the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen to find it. Once you download it, you create an account if you don't have one already. The app is pretty user friendly. You'd choose the location you'd want to visit and then create your order then submit it when you want to go get it.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
How do I use the phone app? I am new to smart phones.
Or you can apply for their gold card which is what I have but it will take longer to receive than downloading the app.
Happy Hour deals will be available every Thursday in December after 2 p.m. ☕

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have the app on your phone already? If not, you'll need to download it. On an Iphone, you'd go to the app store to install it. You can use the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen to find it. Once you download it, you create an account if you don't have one already. The app is pretty user friendly. You'd choose the location you'd want to visit and then create your order then submit it when you want to go get it.
I have an Android. Do I do the same thing?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Go to the Google Play app store and download the Starbucks app from there. Your phone likely has a Google Play quick link / button. It looks like this:

This is the Starbucks app for the US: Starbucks - Apps on Google Play

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome! Did you go get something?
No, but I will!!
I also downloaded UBER and now have an account but I wouldn't' give them my debit card number.
I 'll do that when I need a ride. Next is Mcdonalds, Wendys, and TBell!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, but I will!!
I also downloaded UBER and now have an account but I wouldn't' give them my debit card number.
I 'll do that when I need a ride. Next is Mcdonalds, Wendys, and TBell!!
I don't know if they still do this but both Uber and Lyft used to have a first ride free deal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Thursday so it's Starbucks Happy Hour BOGO drinks at participating locations ☕