tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They saved each other, they found each other in the darkness like I say about me and Sylvester, they helped each other in time of need, I hope that James will be alright, this is a devastating loss for him I am sure.

God Bless you both........ :alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
That applies to so many of us, I believe! Cats are such special beings. So many of us say we wonder who saved who(m?) and it's true. Yeah, I sure hope he'll be okay. I know the sun rose and set for him, on Bob.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Bob. When I heard I was devastated for James. Bob was awesome I really hope James can give his love to another cat in time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I believe he has at least one other cat. He's posted pictures of Bob with another red tabby, usually out on their catio.
James and Bob are quite well-known in Germany, having appeared on TV following publication of the first book and release of the film.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
How sad that Bob has gone to the Bridge. I bet my Vincie girl was pushing the other women out of the way
to be his girlfriend, little flirt that she is. RIP darling Bob:rbheart::redheartpump::hearthrob:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sickened when I read that he got out of the house, somehow, and was hit by a car and found dead in the road. This must be impossibly hard for James to face.
That's very harsh. I didn't know that that's what happened. Yeah, I'd be absolutely devastated. I wondered, because fourteen is not old for a cat.