Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food?

catkids

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
THE BUE BUFFALO CAUSED THE UTI i JUST LOST MY MAINE COON OF 3 YEARS OLD AND ALMOST LOST MY OTHER MALE CAT WITH UTI THEY HAD BEEN ON BLUE FOR 3 MONTHS AND i CAME HOME FOUND PEDRO BESIDE THE LITTER BOX . HE DIED 7 HOURS LATER WITH A UTI BLOCK AND THEY COULD NOT UNBLOCK HIM . BOTH CATS HAD BLOOD IN THE URINE . GET THEM OFF OF THE JUNK BEFORE THEY DIE . i WORK WITH CATS HAVE FOR 30 YEARS . i HAD MY CATS ON ROYAL CAIN NEVER HAD A PROBLEM THEN WENT TO BLUE AND IT DID NOT TAKE LONG FOR ME TO LOSE MY BEST FRIEND AND TO ALMOST LOSE ANOTHER ONE . 4000.00 LATER .  STAY AWAY FROM THE GRAIN FREE FOR THE MALE CATS , GO TO WELLNESS AND OR ROYAL CAIN AND MIX WITH CD OR SO PRESCRIPTION FOR A WHILE . UNTIL THEY HEAL .. THEY SHOULD SHUT THAT COMPANY DOWN . ANOTHER RESCUE GROUP SAME PROBLEM SAME FOOD , IT IS KILLING THESE ANIMALS i WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR IT . SPREAD THE WORD 

mphscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Blue buffalo is GARBAGE. My 14 year old got soooo sick and was throwing up all over the place. This went on for two days and I was giving her a high calorie paste to get her by until I could get her to the doctor. Then I saw her go over to the bowl, smell the food and gag. On day two, my boy cats started throwing up. I ran to the grocery and got some food for sensitive stomach, put it down and 20 minutes later, my 14 year old started eating and never threw up again. I do think that is one of the catalysts (the other was Tempation treats) why one of the boys who ate it developed IBD shortly after.