Black Leggings That Does Not Attract Fur?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
There's so many leggings out there. Anyone with experience with leggings that does not attract so much fur? I like black leggings, but with a white cat.. yea.

There's some with vinyl type of material, but I do not like the shiny look.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are my go to leggings. My cats are not white but Sophie has a cottony undercoat that is grayish. Lily also has lighter hair in her fur and neither of their hair sticks to these. They are BOGO half off right now. If you have a Kohl's card, they have sales monthly for 15, 20 or 30 percent off plus free shipping if you use their card. I usually go to retailmenot to get both the 30% off code and the free shipping code.

Women's SONOMA Goods for Life™ Jersey Midrise Leggings

As an afterthought, if you're interested in these, I have $10 in Kohl's cash that they sent me for my birthday that I more than likely will not use. If you don't use it, you lose it. It's good for all of this month. If you want it, let me know and I will send you the code in a PM.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have leggins that I bought from QVC. They fit very nicely and don't attract cat hair. Look on their website for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
These are my go to leggings. My cats are not white but Sophie has a cottony undercoat that is grayish. Lily also has lighter hair in her fur and neither of their hair sticks to these. They are BOGO half off right now. If you have a Kohl's card, they have sales monthly for 15, 20 or 30 percent off plus free shipping if you use their card. I usually go to retailmenot to get both the 30% off code and the free shipping code.

Women's SONOMA Goods for Life™ Jersey Midrise Leggings

As an afterthought, if you're interested in these, I have $10 in Kohl's cash that they sent me for my birthday that I more than likely will not use. If you don't use it, you lose it. It's good for all of this month. If you want it, let me know and I will send you the code in a PM.
thank you, I think I will go for these and give it a shot! cheap too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I have leggins that I bought from QVC. They fit very nicely and don't attract cat hair. Look on their website for it.
do you know the name of the leggings?

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh cathair and clothing, years ago my doctor asked if I owned a white pet (pethair in my home is a condiment, it comes with everything). So I stopped wearing all dark colors till I tried putting a dryersheet BOUNCE on the refresh cycle and it seems to remove that magnetic thing with hair. The alternate option, shaving the pets, seemed like hard work and MAX would really be annoyed...LOL!!!