Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Black Friday Ads

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
Black Friday was never a thing here in the UK until about 10 years ago or so, so we don't really bother with it much unless there's something on sale we absolutely need or want. It's always a mad scram for even pointless little things that are on sale, so I try to avoid it lol.
I figure if I want to get trampled at 4:30 in the morning, I'll go to the barn early, set the feed cart outside and open all the gates and stall doors :lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
Petsmart's BF ad is out. $10.99 for Tidy Cats :/. Well, the price went up at Walmart too so I guess that's to be expected. The 60g aquarium + stand for $150 is tempting---I've been thinking about getting back into fishkeeping. $14.99 for 3.5g aquarium kits, I may buy a couple as gifts for friends who keep their bettas in small bowls. 50% off larger aquarium kits, not sure what the starting price is but that seems decent. 60 cents for Fancy Feast, 49 cents for Friskies. 50% off doggie clothes, haha.
Pet Smart Black Friday 2019 Ad, Deals and Sales

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Reaction score
Chewy has the cardboard Gingerbread cat house that I got Mooch and Noodles last year for $14. I think I got it for around $10 on Black Friday but it sold out quickly.