Black Cats Only

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr Poe and Domino are indoor only cats. So Mr Poe's color shift is not an actual bleaching, like summer sun streaks in a beach bunny's hair. He'll look rusty red while laying in the sun coming in the window by the bed in my study. Hop off the bed and hey presto! he instantly appears black again.

Domino, on the other hand,
Cats_2019-11_Domino.jpg
is always black and white, regardless of the light.

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I have more pictures of my cats on my phone than anything else, ❤❤

Attachments

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is a little kitten my parents found last weekend. He was stuck in my moms engine block. They came outside to find a note that there was a kitten in their car and some neighbor (they live in apartments) had tried unsuccessfully for hours to get him out. He was there 8 hours. My dad works on cars and got him out. Hes in their bathroom now driving their resident 11 y.o Kitty nuts.

5754.jpg
5755.jpg

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh what a darling baby!! If you-all haven't seen this it may have some tips;
How To Introduce A Kitten To An Older Cat – TheCatSite Articles
and a heartbeat or purr toy may help the baby :)
Thanks!! Ill send that article to her. They live amout 10 hrs away from me. They are on the fence about keeping the kitten. I think they want to but have a lot planned in the next few months. I think in the end they will probably keep him anyway... they just travelled out of state to visit my Aunt in the hospital and brought him with them. I think they will get too attached caring for him all the time like that and they love cats...