Black Cats Only

Sammiches

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good idea! They actually sell little platforms that affix to the top, that have some fabric on them.
Yeah I remember looking at it and based on memory it was expensive and most reviewers said it was unstable. Found that a bit mind boggling since the scratcher seemed of high quality but the top wasn't for whatever reason lol.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I remember looking at it and based on memory it was expensive and most reviewers said it was unstable. Found that a bit mind boggling since the scratcher seemed of high quality but the top wasn't for whatever reason lol.
That's interesting to know. I didn't even think about buying it because I've never seen anyone jumping up there and we have so much cat (and general-use) furniture that I didn't think we'd need it.

Sammiches

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's interesting to know. I didn't even think about buying it because I've never seen anyone jumping up there and we have so much cat (and general-use) furniture that I didn't think we'd need it.
You know the funny thing is that my cat used to jump up here and there on the scratcher but it wasn't until the felt fabric was placed that she made her designated clean her face after dinner area. Though over time I bought more stuff so now she has several places to work with.

As you can see on the photo though, she still uses it to hang out. I also decided the placement right next to my shelf which if you look at it carefully you'll notice it's like a staircase for cats lol. Gotta clean it up though so that she use the "stairs" easier.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know the funny thing is that my cat used to jump up here and there on the scratcher but it wasn't until the felt fabric was placed that she made her designated clean her face after dinner area. Though over time I bought more stuff so now she has several places to work with.

As you can see on the photo though, she still uses it to hang out. I also decided the placement right next to my shelf which if you look at it carefully you'll notice it's like a staircase for cats lol. Gotta clean it up though so that she use the "stairs" easier.
You've catified her space pretty well by placing her scratcher next to her "stairs"! :yess::clapcat: