Black Cats Only

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
segelkatt
I hope you practice TNR ...

I do the T&N , not so good at the R part. It's very difficult to find permanent homes for cats and I will not let them go stray or sit in a cage or be euthanized . So now I am the Cat Man . It's a good thing I have a large yard [emoji]10071[/emoji]
All the best to you ... [emoji]127806[/emoji]

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
JamesCalifornia JamesCalifornia I know what you mean. I have three outdoor strays I'm feeding. Two are already spayed, haven't found their owners yet. The other is a gray bobtail who is extremely hard to catch, so I haven't TNR him yet. All the cats in the neighborhood seem to come to my house. I must have a large sign above it that says "sucker lives here" :)

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
segelkatt
I hope you practice TNR ...

I do the T&N , not so good at the R part. It's very difficult to find permanent homes for cats and I will not let them go stray or sit in a cage or be euthanized . So now I am the Cat Man . It's a good thing I have a large yard [emoji]10071[/emoji]
All the best to you ... [emoji]127806[/emoji]

It's great to have a Cat Man in every neighborhood. I have a colony of 22 fixed former feral cats. We had to move to a house with a big back yard and take them all with us, so they would be safe.

Thank you for everything you've done for these cats.

I'd love to see some pictures of them, it must be amazing to see that many black cats all in the same place.

keyvirjo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you.I've had lots of kitties all my life but she was really special. Always wanted to be near or on me. Pillow [emoji]128049[/emoji] I will never find another like her. She truly was mommy's girl. Even my dog missed her.