Black Cats Only

eldridge

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is my boss's cat Panthera who knows a thing or 2 about unconventional sleeping positions. And since my boss works from home I get to see Panthera every day (sans weekends of course), so in a way it feels like he's like my cat too .. at least during the day.    He's quite a character :) 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Whiskey, the Vampire Cat giving me love bites :)

Man, it's hard to get a good pic of my boy, anytime I come over with a phone he starts grooming, such a camera shy baby :)
Lovely! He really does have an impressive pair of fangs peeking out there.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, wow, she really did get some ginger tones, didn't she?  Beautiful girl.  Carpet is always welcome in our Black Cat Club!  

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Her sister Chicken is sitting next to her.

Of course Carpet belongs to the Black Cats Only thread. If she didn't then I would not allow Patrick who turned ugly orange-brown in places on this thread either. I have been feeding him Tyrosine 500mg twice a day for about 6 months or more and he definitely is getting blacker again, he's still sort of chocolate but the orange is gone. He does not like to sit in the sun like Panthera does so it's not the sun bleaching him. Panthera gets chocolaty in the summer but you would never call him brown, Patrick just got the ugly orangey.

Carpet , as usual, is her gorgeous self and so is Chicken. I still think she must have a Siamese gene in her background because of the way her coloring is distributed, almost points.

Is Digby still coming around?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sometimes he'll be here every day for weeks, sometimes he disappears. Then just as I start to worry about him he comes back again. I offer him food every time I see him, but he just sniffs at it and gives me a slow blink, like he's saying,

"No thanks, I just came by to sing to your ladies."