Black Cats Only

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I hear diet drinks are bad for you and I will give them up soon. I've been drinking Tab's and diet coke for over 60 years and they have not killed me yet.
ANY soda is bad for health. I've known several people who never liked it and never drink it. I LOVE diet Pepsi and would guzzle it by the 2-liter bottle if I could. But it's really bad, so I won't.

Sammiches

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes! Luna is finally okay with getting her teeth brushed. She reminds me every morning after her meal to brush her teeth as of recent. She pulls her head back a little at the beginning because she doesn't like the angle the cloth is getting into her mouth but when I get it right she just hangs around to get her teeth brushed!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Luna is finally okay with getting her teeth brushed. She reminds me every morning after her meal to brush her teeth as of recent. She pulls her head back a little at the beginning because she doesn't like the angle the cloth is getting into her mouth but when I get it right she just hangs around to get her teeth brushed!

Luna is VERY amenable to her oral hygiene routine -- bravo! :dancingblackcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a soft spot for black cats, here's my little love Loki ❤
Hi Loki and JulietteFrost JulietteFrost and welcome to TCS -- what a beautiful glossy panther princess! I love all cats, as do most TCS members, but the black cats have always been my favorites, aesthetically. We love pictures here and hope you will enjoy TCS very much!:purr:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hunbun has beautiful black shiny hair on the outside of her body...

Butvthen her tummy has.. this. Its not only a different color(s), its a different texture, almost wiry. Anyone elses black cat have this?View attachment 236320
I've lived with several cats who have had this coloration. A lot of times their ancestors will include Siamese cats. My family's Kikko and my Kikko II were both black longhaired cats with this coloration. *Weirdly enough, that's my color, too. I call it rusty black.*