Black Cats Only

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You PURRaise, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine until the stealthy Catwoman comes in the dead of night with her big coat. With the big pockets. And then, when morning comes, you are minus some cats. Will you PURRaise then? :insertevillaugh:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Tell you what - I hate the thought of you travelling at night; come early in the morning, make Belgian waffles for breakfast, and I'll pack up that Snowshoe to take back with you as a gift.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Tell you what - I hate the thought of you travelling at night; come early in the morning, make Belgian waffles for breakfast, and I'll pack up that Snowshoe to take back with you as a gift.
Umm, not sure about Belgian waffles. Would you settle for multiethnic fake "cheese" quesadillas with jalapeno salsa?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to LOVE diet Coke and diet Pepsi even more, until I read about how bad they are for you. I still love them but I don't drink them any more :sigh:
Yes, I hear diet drinks are bad for you and I will give them up soon. I've been drinking Tab's and diet coke for over 60 years and they have not killed me yet.