Black Cats Only

konstargirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have ay black Cats but I would like to post some pictures of cat at the cat shelter I volunteer. Don't know if that allowed.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have ay black Cats but I would like to post some pictures of cat at the cat shelter I volunteer. Don't know if that allowed.
Of course!! I dont think anyone can gey mad at pictures of cats. Black or not. :p

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He had no grey when I first got him; he was about 8 years old, (see the clothes hamper picture) he started to get grey about 6 years ago

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He
My handsome boy Max...lives with my parents but we've had him (and his black and white brother) since I was fourteen. He gets mad at me for leaving him - the first day I'm back he ignores me except to bite if I come close, then the next day he'll wake me up by sitting on my head at 6am and we're buddies again. I've never known a more intelligent cat. Or a cat with such a sweet tooth...weirdo.

Ahhh I miss him! I get to see him in three weeks!
he is adorible

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had a black kitten he was born in June my cat scrappys first litter I named him survivor he was 4 months old but got hit 3 days before my b-day in Nov. When i turned 13 I miss him

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
My old cat Bubu. We had to leave him behind when we moved[emoji]128546[/emoji]
Oh no, poor Bubu. I hope you found someone to take care of him.

A couple of my cats were abandoned by their previous owners. It's really sad to see how they struggle on their own.