Black Cats Only

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Luna will be 10 months old in a few days. These were both taken this week as I was working from home in our guest room. She's my new work assistant. A very poor one. Today, during a Go-To meeting she came flying over my head out of nowhere and surfed onto the desk causing my calculator fall to the floor along with other assorted desk items. Scared me half to death and I'm sure those on the other side of the phone call wondered why I gasped out loud!

She is a cat of many moods LOL

luna judge.jpg

luna wut.jpg

girlmichael

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love how shes doing the "smize" technique of smiling with her eyes per Tyra banks (style) lol

PeteyOchiFern

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is our sweet Fern. She just turned 1 year old. She became the third addition to our cat family back in June of last year, and we are so lucky to have her in our lives. She is incredibly sweet and affectionate, always prefers to nap close to her humans, and stretches herself up to us so she can be picked up and held She likes to watch TV and go explore outside with Mom. Oh, and her ability and desire to actually play fetch with us is the most precious thing ever! She is still spunky and enjoys egging on her housemates to play with her, and even though sometimes they are not interested, she hardly takes "No" for an answer!
" fern above.jpg fern yawn.jpg fern stares.jpg fern whitewhisker.jpg fern outside.jpg

PeteyOchiFern

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a dollbaby!!
why, thank you! She's my first all black cat and she's the best! I want to adopt ALL of them from the shelters! There are so many black cats that do not get adopted and it makes me so sad. At the shelter where we got her, there were dozens of black cats needing adoption. 😥