Black Cats Only

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis elegantly blending into the hob....

(I know there will be people throwing their hands up in horror but I've given up trying to keep them off the kitchen counters - partly why I installed an induction hob as it's easy clean and only the bit in use heats up. If I'm using the hob they are shut out completely so there's no risk of them jumping up. Simple to cover one small area till it's cooled down) .

Just means that I spend a lot of time wiping things down!!

20200116_193542.jpg

Steph42q

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I've never posted my fuzzy voids on this thread before! Kiernan looks absolutely innocent in this picture, but just today she looked me right in the eyes as she batted the sharpie cap I had dropped all the way under my futon. And EJ may be strutting like a boss in his picture, but chose to spend an entire 20 minutes this evening carrying a green bean around.
kball2.jpg
ejswagger.jpg

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's Zulu (not Pantera) striking a pose. To see him in person he looks like Pantera's big brother (well, not so big: Zulu has longer limbs and the male's larger head and jaws, but Pantera weighs as much as Zulu, and isn't as lazy :blackcat::blackcat2: ). As mentioned in the other thread Zulu likes to watch Pàntera when she is in the window or balcony- possible crush? :biggrin:;)