Black Cats Only

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You don't know how much I miss brushing black cats. Floofy and sleek. Tarifa is mostly black, of course, as is Baby Su. But it's not the same. If Elvis wasn't so territorial...
Then here's one more from last night.
000-Clyde-brush3.jpg

It's funny. I can hold the brush up by his face and he does the brushing himself. Self service?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, what a beauty! She looks like an Esmeralda to me.

She has an interesting colour. Is that a fever coat?
We named her Luna after tossing around more than a few names but that was the only one that felt right for her. Esmeralda, actually was one in the running!

She's listed as solid black. Then, the breeder corrected her to smoke black. When we picked her up, the breeder said, appears she'll be black again but geez, looking at her in different lights not so sure. Her father is black smoke, mother is solid black so either would be possible.

I'm not sending in her registration papers until her coat fills out more fully so I see for sure what color it is since the form may have to be corrected from what the breeder typed in. This photo below, which I took yesterday, it sure looks like black smoke to me the way the light hit the ruff area of her neck (my husband, "twinning" with her LOL)

Could be a fever coat too. She's 16 weeks, so I suppose we'll wait and see but regardless, she is quite a looker. And thankfully, settling in quite well. We're looking forward to allowing her full range of the house. Cocoabean hasn't shown any signs of being perturbed by her presence in the room she's in - she knows she's there. I suspect it will be an easy transition but we're waiting until our vet gives her the "all clear" at minimum. The breeder suggested 1 week to 2 weeks but if all is well and Cocoa is agreeable I don't think it's going to be necessary *fingers crossed*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We named her Luna after tossing around more than a few names but that was the only one that felt right for her. Esmeralda, actually was one in the running!

She's listed as solid black. Then, the breeder corrected her to smoke black. When we picked her up, the breeder said, appears she'll be black again but geez, looking at her in different lights not so sure. Her father is black smoke, mother is solid black so either would be possible.

I'm not sending in her registration papers until her coat fills out more fully so I see for sure what color it is since the form may have to be corrected from what the breeder typed in. This photo below, which I took yesterday, it sure looks like black smoke to me the way the light hit the ruff area of her neck (my husband, "twinning" with her LOL)

Could be a fever coat too. She's 16 weeks, so I suppose we'll wait and see but regardless, she is quite a looker. And thankfully, settling in quite well. We're looking forward to allowing her full range of the house. Cocoabean hasn't shown any signs of being perturbed by her presence in the room she's in - she knows she's there. I suspect it will be an easy transition but we're waiting until our vet gives her the "all clear" at minimum. The breeder suggested 1 week to 2 weeks but if all is well and Cocoa is agreeable I don't think it's going to be necessary *fingers crossed*

She looks very smokey!
IMG_0208.JPG
Here is our angel Bobby, born outside to a feral mom. Very smokey!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Playing footsie/annoying the Honeybun :>

It's not easy to stop bugging when a cat is as IRRESISTIBLE from whiskers to tail tip as Honeybun is, is it? Around here, even though there are no cat feet that qualify for this thread at this time, the ones that are here get a lot of *probably unwanted* attention. :insertevillaugh:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's not easy to stop bugging when a cat is as IRRESISTIBLE from whiskers to tail tip as Honeybun is, is it? Around here, even though there are no cat feet that qualify for this thread at this time, the ones that are here get a lot of *probably unwanted* attention. :insertevillaugh:
Yes, her fur is so soft and her lil black toebeans are so cute :) Besides she does it to me too ! Turnabout is fair play :>