Big Price Increase Here, What About Your Area?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their prices often fluctuate and I want to know what I'll be billed for in advance.
They do email you to review the order prior to shipping. So you can look it over and make changes if prices went wacky. But, yeah, a lot of foods don't even have an Autoship discount so it's mostly for convenience.

starvingkitties79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In the midwest....FF Medley went from $8 a box to $12 OVERNITE
at Walmart. Same box from the night before. 50% increase !!!
This increase was not from TRUCKER SHORTAGE, but greedy Nestles/Purina.
Many feral cats will now die as some can not afford to feed them anymore
with these increases.
Does Nestles care about what their greed will do to these starving dumped cats trying to survive the cold day by day? NO.

BOYCOTT Nestles and Purina!
SHAME ON THEM.
Let them sit with their 90 cents a can.
Both these companies had huge PROFITS last year...and both also got the
30% tax cut for businesses. They should be reducing their prices.

Nestles reported: Total sales for 2018 increased to 43.9 billion dollars.
Free cash flow increased by 52%, from 1.9 billion to 2.9 billion dollars.
Net profit increased by 19.0% to 5.8 billion and earnings per share increased by 21.4% to 1.92

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Here in Los Angeles the small 5oz Friskies cat food went from 50 cents to 60 cents. The 13oz cans are still $1.09. Strange but the 24 can case of Friskies seems to have gone down a bit .

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep. I'm slowly shifting everything we feed to different brands. I may bite the bullet and continue to buy FF Kitten (which has shot up to 70 cents per 3oz can!!!) because Dexter has done so well on it and because I know that Evie and Emerson will eat it with zero fuss if I'm in a hurry and cant be bothered to keep plopping them in front of their bowls.

We are turning into a Tiny Tiger and Only Natural Pet household.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm slowly shifting everything we feed to different brands.
Purina is the only brand my cats will eat. They will eat Sheba Cuts, but it's not very affordable, since they are so small. I wish I could find a store brand of shredded wet food with good ingredients.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have the big stores like Petsmart or Pet Food Depot (?). But Walmart has not gone up terribly on their prices. A can of FF was 52¢ two years ago and it's now 57¢. The cases are about the same price as they were. Less than $1 price raise.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Northern Lower Michigan.. Fancy Feast is currently 79 cents a can, Friskies is 69 cents. Ridiculous!

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
~ :banana1: I recently got a 24 5oz case of Friskiest 1/2 price ! The checker thought it was a 12 ct. I remained silent ...
So you shoplifted and possibly got the clerk in trouble and/or possibly got someone else in trouble come inventory time.
Bravo!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~ I feed 9 Lives about once a week. The cats actually like it . Here it costs $4.70 for 12 5.5oz cans
So Chewy is offering a better deal with 24 cans at $8.32. Just another option for anyone affected by price increases.