Big Cat Lover Incoming

EmeraldX

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello there! My name is EmeraldX, but you can call me Emerald if you want. I have been living with cats all my life, and have become a huge fan of them myself. I'm surprised I didn't find a site like this sooner with how much I enjoy cats and forum communities. I'd love to connect with other cat lovers!

In my childhood, I used to live with two tabby cats before they crossed the bridge when I was very young. Now, I currently live with two black cats. The one pictured below is Jingle.

My second cat is a female black cat named Sasha. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of her right now.

MY favorite species of cat is Nebelung Cat. I love how their fur is incredibly fluffy-looking and elegant. When I get older, I'd love to adopt one.

That's about it for my introduction. I look forward to meeting lots of new people here!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
FE8362BE-3F80-47A6-A6F4-6AF8B935ED2E.gif
Emerald, Jingle and Sasha, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3652.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Jingle is beautiful :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we have a special tread just for her here in : - black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to and do join our POM contest here in :- july-2019-picture-of-the-month-dignified-cats.398444 which is on now.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: