Bi-color kitties only!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Daisy! An absolute sweetheart even if she does destroy my knitting patterns and wrap the yarn top and bottom around my bed. I’ve had tuxies, a torbie bicolour, a tabby bicolour, a calico, a black and white mask and mantle (my first cat, when I was ten) and several not-bicolour cats, but not a grey and white bicolour.

DA5E9F7D-0377-4110-9CAF-59B7CEF90106.jpeg
22C92286-B4AB-4B4D-9F9B-2A3029EB1097.jpeg

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Edmund. Also known as Eddie, and Eddie Beddie. We found him in our driveway, he had apparently followed the neighbor home and they had just left him out side crying.

He is the most rascally cat you will ever meet. And the most entertaining too- he is sooo funny. He is a perfect big brother and he heads up the 5 like the big daddy he is. He looooooves to play fetch with his favorite mice and fish, wand, or anything else you’d like to play with as long as you’re playing with him. He opens doors and figured out how to shake the screen door loose from the magnets and ride it open if he or any of the other cats get stuck on a side they don’t want to be on. It’s not unusual to wake up in the morning to little piles of mice and fish all over the bed and floor where he was clearly trying to get us to wake up and play with him. He’s very undemanding ( except with toys!!) and won’t eat until everyone else has had what they want.
Completely incorrigible, and yet still the sweetest little black tuxedo you will ever meet. He has the funniest black freckles on his feet and legs!

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do take way too many pics I confess 😹
No you don't.
And here at TCS, the more you take and the more you share, the better we like it.
:yess:
Edmund sounds like quite a mancatto!!! Very handsome, smart, and caring. Of course, none of this comes as a surprise to those of us who love cats. :happycat: