raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my bi colored babies! Victoria, who we call Toria, or Mouse, depending on the day lol. She has the funniest little chin. She was the runt of her 5 kitten litter and so tiny as a kitten. I got her at about 7 weeks along with her also two color sister, Edelweiss. They are bonded as sisters but she’s always had an independent streak and she definitely does her own thing in her own time. Now that she is about 1.5, she is finally up to 6 lbs or so. Still very petite and likely always will be! She loves to steal your chair, it’s her favorite thing to do. 😹 Oh and she will let you know when she wants your attention! She will put a paw on your face until you give up and put the phone down 😸 She loves pompom balls and she will whisk them all over the house and under everything. It’s not unusual to see a little white paw slipping out from under a chair with no other visible cat to be seen 😹 I am not sure what her color/ pattern would be but I’ve guessed it would be considered a blue? or gray tuxedo. She has white ticking throughout and her eyes are amber or yellow.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my bi colored babies! Victoria, who we call Toria, or Mouse, depending on the day lol. She has the funniest little chin. She was the runt of her 5 kitten litter and so tiny as a kitten. I got her at about 7 weeks along with her also two color sister, Edelweiss. They are bonded as sisters but she’s always had an independent streak and she definitely does her own thing in her own time. Now that she is about 1.5, she is finally up to 6 lbs or so. Still very petite and likely always will be! She loves to steal your chair, it’s her favorite thing to do. 😹 Oh and she will let you know when she wants your attention! She will put a paw on your face until you give up and put the phone down 😸 She loves pompom balls and she will whisk them all over the house and under everything. It’s not unusual to see a little white paw slipping out from under a chair with no other visible cat to be seen 😹 I am not sure what her color/ pattern would be but I’ve guessed it would be considered a blue? or gray tuxedo. She has white ticking throughout and her eyes are amber or yellow.
What a plethora of pretty pix! Blue=grey=blue and yes, Victoria is definitely a tuxedo beauty.