Bi-color kitties only!

bemba

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's stunning! I love the flashy black and whites. Tuxedo cats are still Bi - colours, just one with a specific amount of white, genetically they are the same - white spotting gene.

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!  An excuse to show more pictures of Shadow!

She's the wrong color but she has the traditional tuxedo pattern.

I'm amazed this one turned out so well.  She was fussing big time while I was trying to focus the camera.

Run away!  Or not.

A little blurry but still cute.  Every cat in the house loves that blanket, we don't know why.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise

He's stunning! I love the flashy black and whites. Tuxedo cats are still Bi - colours, just one with a specific amount of white, genetically they are the same - white spotting gene.
Thanks bemba! I think he's quite handsome. Is flashy a technical term or just an adjective? I like it.

jmwentzel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's my honey, Miss Cleo (we call her Cleto-not sure why) but she likes to help with making breakfast ! Will sit on HER stool & give me instructions (don't worry, stoves not on in this pic....) the entire time!! Big personality for such a little girl!!

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
Pretty. Why is grey called blue?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty. Why is grey called blue?
It's just a bit of cat terminology. Cat colors were developed to be more specific, to distinguish between various shades of a color that could otherwise be grouped together as one color. For example, three different cat colors that could be described as "grey" are silver, blue, and smoke (smoke is technically a silver coat tipped in black, but with the overall appearance of a dark, almost charcoley grey). Similarly, cats commonly called "ginger" or "orange" can be grouped into cream and red, where cream is the dilute for red.

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
OK glad I don't need to get glasses because what I'm seeing as grey others see as blue.

DrHannibalLedford

Simon says, "This is MY human!"
Kitten
Purraise
I was inspired to start this thread because I saw one on black and white tux kitties, and I have a bicolor black and white, and had no where to post her!

As a kitten, she had a fascination with fire. She would even run through this thing when it was on!!!

Watching over the budgies. Yeah, right.

Eating with her sisters.

Turkey impression.

She loves laundry.
Your baby girl is amazing! And she sounds like she's a lot of fun, too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty. Certainly a beautiful cat.
Thank you - we were devastated to lose him that young to a dreadful disease. He was such a sweet and mellow guy.:angel: