Betty's Straight Legs (post Your Straight Leggers)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you .. this is one of my torties Luna, she featured in a worldwide tortie calender this year 😊 she has a sister called Poppy. I love torties 😻😻
Yes, I just perused your pic of them enjoying their tree. They are GORGEOUS! No doubt a lot of admirers because of that calendar! As you might have guessed, I love tortis, too. Tarifa, who's currently my TCS avatar, is 17 now. She joined the family at 11 months. Not only is she gorgeous (if I do say so) she's also the sweetest, friendliest, most social and easygoing cat I've ever met. And I've met a LOT of cats. ;)
IMG_1761.JPG

KatMissPopUna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I just perused your pic of them enjoying their tree. They are GORGEOUS! No doubt a lot of admirers because of that calendar! As you might have guessed, I love tortis, too. Tarifa, who's currently my TCS avatar, is 17 now. She joined the family at 11 months. Not only is she gorgeous (if I do say so) she's also the sweetest, friendliest, most social and easygoing cat I've ever met. And I've met a LOT of cats. ;)View attachment 340536
Tarifa is stunning and looking good for An old girl 😻 do you have other cats?

I had a tortie and white called Missy who crossed The Rainbow Bridge in 2017 aged just short of 19 yrs. She took a piece of me with her when she died in my arms.
My girls (Poppy And Luna) were born on what would have been Missys 20th birthday.
They have helped to heal my broken heart.
Missy will is sadly missed every day.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tarifa is stunning and looking good for An old girl 😻 do you have other cats?

I had a tortie and white called Missy who crossed The Rainbow Bridge in 2017 aged just short of 19 yrs. She took a piece of me with her when she died in my arms.
My girls (Poppy And Luna) were born on what would have been Missys 20th birthday.
They have helped to heal my broken heart.
Missy will is sadly missed every day.
:hearthrob::redheartpump::heartshape:
:hearthrob: ((((((((^^)))))))):hearthrob: My heartfelt condolences for your loss of Missy. I hope you know you will be reunited in due time. Yes, many, many cats in my life, and currently, three: Tarifa, 17, Baby Su, 16, adopted as a feral kitten, and Elvis, 13, adopted at age 9.
IMG_1666 (1).JPG
IMG_1492.JPG

Baby Su and Elvis, too!