Betty's Straight Legs (post Your Straight Leggers)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beautiful cat Beju was (passed in September 😟) always like this. Lucca straight legs a lot, but Jemima, not so much...so Beju is the ragdoll mix-Lucca the lazy couch cushion feline-Jemima is doing the straight leg rear yoga pose 😆View attachment 326248View attachment 326247View attachment 326246
:hearthrob:((((((((^^)))))))):hearthrob:Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Cherished, precious angel BEJU! Watch over your beloveds here below until reunited in due time. *I am so sorry for your loss of Beju. But I hope you are comforted by Lucca and Jemima, and warmed by their love and loyalty now, as beautiful memories also console you.*

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you tarasgirl06 for your beautiful thoughts and words.That you would take the time to put words I embrace regarding my cats is moving to me. And know that these kittens are very healing to me; especially Jemima (which means dove). Again thank you for recognizing Beju and the loss. ❤💕

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tarasgirl06 for your beautiful thoughts and words.That you would take the time to put words I embrace regarding my cats is moving to me. And know that these kittens are very healing to me; especially Jemima (which means dove). Again thank you for recognizing Beju and the loss. ❤💕
I have had so many losses of loved ones in my life! so I know well this experience, though each our losses is unique and we each experience in different ways. We will reunite with our beloveds, I know and I hope you do, too. But we have to carry on here on earth without their physical presence, and that is often very difficult. Each of our loved ones is so precious and valued, and we honor them by knowing this!