Betty's Straight Legs (post Your Straight Leggers)

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
This one of Luciano reminds me of Bonnie atop the cat tree, but he has just finished stretching up in the storage loft. I guess I really should call it his loft now, since he's up there a lot more than I am.
straight arms.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one of Luciano reminds me of Bonnie atop the cat tree, but he has just finished stretching up in the storage loft. I guess I really should call it his loft now, since he's up there a lot more than I am.
View attachment 274048
Just using yours as an example, there seems to be a few cuties on this thread that favour a 'dangling' straight legger. I like the pose, it looks cool as if they're saying, "Yeah, whatever" to the World.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't think his front legs can get any straighter, but I see what you mean. He's not doing the classic Superman pose. It actually looks like he's stuck in a hole or something, but no, he's got plenty of room. He was only like that for a second-I was trying to get a shot of him stretching, but was too late.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think his front legs can get any straighter, but I see what you mean. He's not doing the classic Superman pose. It actually looks like he's stuck in a hole or something, but no, he's got plenty of room. He was only like that for a second-I was trying to get a shot of him stretching, but was too late.
So MANY photo ops lost! If I had my phone handy for every one of the priceless pics -- but no!