Betty's Straight Legs (post Your Straight Leggers)

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All these beautiful cat paws got me thinking... anyone else have a cat who likes to "hold hands"?
Moxi (the one I posted on this thread) stretches his paws out to me and wants me to stick my thumb or finger between his paw pad and toes, and he curls his long little toes around my finger and holds it there like that- and goes to sleep.
It's the cutest thing! (yet he's a total squirmy turkey about getting his claws trimmed... lol)
Sounds like a new post idea!!!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All these beautiful cat paws got me thinking... anyone else have a cat who likes to "hold hands"?
Moxi (the one I posted on this thread) stretches his paws out to me and wants me to stick my thumb or finger between his paw pad and toes, and he curls his long little toes around my finger and holds it there like that- and goes to sleep.
It's the cutest thing! (yet he's a total squirmy turkey about getting his claws trimmed... lol)
Missy doesn't "hold hands", but she likes to touch hands.

IMG_4455.JPG

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What gorgeous markings! What breed(s) is he?
Thanks, PMousse PMousse We adopted him from the shelter when he was 10 months old, so I'm not sure. I'm told through this site that he has Silver Tabby markings (looks to me like a combo of classic and ?) and that he may have recent Bengal ancestry. This picture shows his markings and long legs better.
IMG_20170129_194926.jpg
IMG_20170417_132422.jpg

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belit and Sinbad both do this, it is just adorable and melts my heart.

Belit likes to sleep with her front paws out straight. I call it her superhero pose, she's dreaming of flying.