Betty's Straight Legs (post Your Straight Leggers)

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nice sweater!

BTW it looked like as if Capt. Jack and Ashton talked and decided to climb onto the same type of cat tree and do the same pose lol
Yes, PMousse PMousse But Ashton hasn't destroyed his toy that came with the tree. It didn't hold up very well against Jack.
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Here is his picture from the Yoga thread. Kinda hard with his markings to tell where that leg starts! Almost looks like his back leg is stretching out.
IMG_20170116_214519.jpg

donnae green and teal banner.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All these beautiful cat paws got me thinking... anyone else have a cat who likes to "hold hands"?
Moxi (the one I posted on this thread) stretches his paws out to me and wants me to stick my thumb or finger between his paw pad and toes, and he curls his long little toes around my finger and holds it there like that- and goes to sleep.
It's the cutest thing! (yet he's a total squirmy turkey about getting his claws trimmed... lol)

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All these beautiful cat paws got me thinking... anyone else have a cat who likes to "hold hands"?
Moxi (the one I posted on this thread) stretches his paws out to me and wants me to stick my thumb or finger between his paw pad and toes, and he curls his long little toes around my finger and holds it there like that- and goes to sleep.
It's the cutest thing! (yet he's a total squirmy turkey about getting his claws trimmed... lol)
Mmmm.... does this count?
IMG_20180214_130244.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the cutest thing! (yet he's a total squirmy turkey about getting his claws trimmed... lol)[/QUOTE
Gypsy will do the paw curl around a finger for a minute or so.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Oliver likes that too. He stretches his toes really wide and yes, it's super cute. Love it.

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise