Better Than Tv For Me And Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The chittering and squeaks and chirps from the cat are as noisy as the birds themselves.
These Lorikeets arrive first at the feeder because they live in the tree behind but then come the King parrots, Galahs and then but not appreciated the Corellas. We chase them off as they chew and wreck everything. Then the Loorikeets are back for dinner.
I can tell what birds are there as the cat makes different noises but growls at the Correllas because they are big and scare him a bit, and I think he has sensed we don't like them as well.
He has made no attempt to catch any of them except for the Doves that appear from time to time.
I will get some pics of the other parrots as they arrive and post if you guys want.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I will get some pics of the other parrots as they arrive and post if you guys want.
Oh yes, please! I love birds, too. I have 2 small budgies with me. Their names are Freddie & Mercury. Freddie loves to dance when he hears music he likes, while Mercury is the introvert one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Budgies are great fun. I have had a couple and my older brother was breeding them for a while. Have you taught yours to talk??

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Budgies are great fun. I have had a couple and my older brother was breeding them for a while. Have you taught yours to talk??
Unfortunately they do not talk (yet), although at times I have this idea that maybe Freddie is "talking" when I am not in the house, and plotting something with the cats. LOL.

But he loves to dance. :)

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Attachments