Best Wet Kitten Food: Pouches/ Trays :-)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you switched her back and she still has diarrhoea, take her to the vet - not next week, within the next day if it persists. Kittens can get dehydrated very quickly if they have diarrhoea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ariel2611

Proud Mommy to Ariel and Snowy :-)
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you switched her back and she still has diarrhoea, take her to the vet - not next week, within the next day if it persists. Kittens can get dehydrated very quickly if they have diarrhoea.
She is still eating, drinking and playing . Could it now just be that her tummy is upset from the food change?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is still eating, drinking and playing . Could it now just be that her tummy is upset from the food change?
Look, if you are wanting me to say yeah it's fine and you don't need to take her to the vet, that's not going to happen. If she has diarrhoea that is persisting then take her to the vet.

Ariel2611

Adult Cat
Purraise
Look, if you are wanting me to say yeah it's fine and you don't need to take her to the vet, that's not going to happen. If she has diarrhoea that is persisting then take her to the vet.
I am not wanting you to say anything.
I am saying that she is otherwise normal... you said it was diharoea I think her tummy upset. It is getting better and not as bad. You are right though so I will monitor for the next day or so and see if it gets firmer. Thanks

Ariel2611

Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind suggestions and advice.
After much thought and after speaking to my wonderful vet I have decided to feed my 6 month old kitten james wellbeloved complete dry kitten food instead of cans, pouches and or trays.
Personally it works out better for me in the long run money wise and health wise too!
I have spoken to my vet regarding her poop and we are in the process of making her all better hopefully!
Thank you again, this is my choice and I feel it's the best one for my little fur baby. Don't worry I will treat her with some wet food here and there too!