Best Friends

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower , 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine is right, and we will be with our beloved ones in due time, never to part again. These photos we have are bittersweet, aren't they? But we are so glad to have them. I make photo albums for each of my loved ones who passes, and look at them, reliving the happy times and loving those who are up there watching over us.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I know that Henri and his mother, my beloved Mon Amie, are at the Rainbow Bridge now. The grief over losing them both to FIP in May 2015 has been very devastating and debilitating for me. I miss them so much, and think about them everyday. I blame myself because I could not save them; I live in constant fear that something may happen to the three that I have now. I am glad that I have lots of beautiful photos of Henri and Mon Amie, but it can be emotionally painful for me to look at them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I know that Henri and his mother, my beloved Mon Amie, are at the Rainbow Bridge now. The grief over losing them both to FIP in May 2015 has been very devastating and debilitating for me. I miss them so much, and think about them everyday. I blame myself because I could not save them; I live in constant fear that something may happen to the three that I have now. I am glad that I have lots of beautiful photos of Henri and Mon Amie, but it can be emotionally painful for me to look at them.
I have exactly the same thoughts and feelings, Jayflower Jayflower . Everyone who has ever lost a beloved one, of any species, to something they could not fight effectively, must share our feelings. Life sure is a "b" sometimes.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise