Best Food For Pancreatitis?

joyfulrose

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What food did your cat with pancreatitis do best on? If you can list some brands and flavors it would be a great help, thank you!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

joyfulrose

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I have tried several of those suggestions already. Some have worked out and others haven't. You know how it is with cats, one day they love something and then the next day they won't touch it! I was just curious if anyone had some other recommendations specific for cats with pancreatitis that I could try out. :hearthrob:

Tabbytastic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I have tried several of those suggestions already. Some have worked out and others haven't. You know how it is with cats, one day they love something and then the next day they won't touch it! I was just curious if anyone had some other recommendations specific for cats with pancreatitis that I could try out. :hearthrob:
Hi there, my poor boy Whiskas suffered with chronic pancreatitis and the food that was highly recommend to me is Canagan grain free wet cat food. It comes in many flavours, has a high meat content and is very low in fat. Whiskas did very well on this food and didn’t get bored because of its many duo flavours. I hope this helps. X

Tabbytastic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I meant to mention that the Canagan cat food was recommended to me, for cats with pancreatitis, by an animal dietician and it is a complete cat food that is highly digestible.