Best deshedder for my cat advice

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a medium haired cat who often gets hot in this arizona heat. Was told to try a brush. He had Cat Brush Grooming Tool - up & up™ but he didnt like it. And I felt it didnt take out much hair. This was a few months ago, now im notching hes shredding more. Maybe cause its summer time now?
Any advice what to try next?
293176977_1145585716300441_2819774393440999111_n.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
im tempted to try a Furminator buts its quite expensive! 😯

the teeth on that brush looks similar to the one i tried so i dont think he'll like that one
Honestly, I don't like the ferminator but it does a good job. One brush,remove the fur. I like what I have

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I don't like the ferminator but it does a good job. One brush,remove the fur. I like what I have
how come you dont like it if it does a good job?

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
how come you dont like it if it does a good job?
One brush remove lots of fur but you have to continuously do it. If you have a cat that doesn't like to be brushed I do not suggest it. One of your cats does,other preference. At least that's my opinion

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
im tempted to try a Furminator buts its quite expensive! 😯

the teeth on that brush looks similar to the one i tried so i dont think he'll like that one
I have one that looks like that but doesn't do a good job. Maybe it's the shape? If you decide to buy a brush chewy will give you your money back and ask you to donate it if it doesn't work out

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have one that looks like that but doesn't do a good job. Maybe it's the shape? If you decide to buy a brush chewy will give you your money back and ask you to donate it if it doesn't work out
that is true, chewy is good with that. hate that i have to spend 50 or pay 5 for shipping though lol!