Best Cat Moment Or Crazy Cat Person Moment

Opi-the-furry-conductor

The viking and the princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
Alright I want to hear your cat's best moment or your best crazy cat person moment. It can be funny,happy,heart warming or anything within that area. My only request is you keep it positive. This post is to make you laugh and just smile at hearing the things our cats do or what we do with our cat. You can share one story from one moment or share 2 stories from each 2 moments cat moment or crazy cat person moment. I'll share mine first to get you started. For best cat moment I would have to say it would be with Opi. Out of all the cat's I've had he is by far the smartest. One day I was fixing his lunch taking and you know the cat routine series of meows and of course we cat people answer back to them with yes I know sweetie it's coming. Then I hear "Meowma!" My eyes about pop out of my head as I say did you just say mama O.O?! I ask my husband did you here that or am I crazy? He replied nope didn't hear it. Then Opi goes back to his series of meows then more clearly I hear "Mowma!" Then my husband replies now I heard that we both laugh so hard. He sounds like one of those very old baby dolls that you pull the string and they say mama lol. I joked around with the hubby saying he'll be the leader of the planet of the cats. Referring to when the monkey Cesar from planet of the apes who spoke before leading the apes to safety. I know he most likely knows no idea what he sounds like or that he is very highly unlikely really saying mama it just sounds like it but that's really cool don't you think. Now for my best cat person moment would be with Opi again reason being is he's the only cat who I've traveled the most with. I have a carrier for him and one day i was at the train station and it was raining. Opi hates the rain poor little guy so he's just a meowing away and I feel bad so I face the carrier to me and say "What?" He replies back with "Meow" I say "Oh really?" we go back and forth Opi "Meow,Meow" Me"I see poor little guy"Opi"Meow...Meow..Meow." "Okay well were almost home sweetie." Then I rub his ears through the carrier then he turns around and curls up and tries to sleep. By then I realized where exactly where I was. To my horror I remembered I was in a public train station sitting on a bench with 2 other people right next to me lol. My face turns red with embarrassment and I slightly turn my head to see if any of the people next to me caught that whole bit with me and Opi. I saw a lady slightly covering her mouth trying to not burst out laughing. she just slightly and politely giggles quietly to herself. The old man next to her thank God did not notice me while I had a crazy cat person moment. I said to my self well that's a story she'll be telling her kids about a crazy cat english speaking American girl was having a full on conversation with her cat in the train station that day lol. When my hubby came back from buying the tickets he found me all red faced and embarrassed to no end lol. He said whats wrong with you lol. Lets face it I am a crazy cat person but a good one lol XD I've just never shown my crazy cat person side so publicly like that before so I was major embarrassed lol.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Ooh... it's so hard to pick just one best cat moment! Charlie keeps me entertained and amused with his antics every day! :winkcat:

I would say that the moment I saw Charlie for the first time was my best cat moment. I had been preparing for adopting a cat for over a year (reading cat care books, researching and buying the best supplies, etc.), and then came the day I was ready to take a kitty home. When I walked by Charlie's cage in the shelter, he climbed up the side of the cage to meet me. That's when I knew I'd found my purrfect match. Charlie choose me! :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Opi-the-furry-conductor

The viking and the princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww charlie sounds like a cutie pie! And lol that christmas story I love it!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is not the funny part but it's helpful to see them both before I relate the story.

Ok. I wasn't there when it happened but I so wish I had been. Apparently, the monster dog Chase was walking past the sofa just beyond the corridor that can be seen on the vid. Oliver was sitting on the sofa arm and when Chase passed him, Oliver leapt on his back, clung onto Chase's midriff and rode him like a rodeo contestant. Chase was startled to say the least and ran into the kitchen with Oliver bouncing around on his back. Oliver then leapt off him onto the kitchen counter as if to say, 'Thanks for the lift.' Why can't we all have a camera running at the right time?

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
015.JPG
Buster knew the one place he wasn't allowed was the kitchen counters, but when we moved to a new house with a kitchen island, he thought that was fair game. I was constantly shooing him off that island! One day I walked in to see him lounging on the island. I said his name in a shocked tone and he jumped down and started running. I chased him with the intention of giving him a stern "talking to" with perhaps some serious finger wagging. All that went out the window when I turned a corner just in time to see him jumping to the top of a cat tree. He immediately curled up in a ball and was very still. When I walked up to him and said his name, he looked at me slowly blinking his eyes and stretched and yawned. He was literally pretending that he had been asleep the whole time! Maybe he thought if it was a convincing performance, I would think I had imagined the whole thing! Needless to say, he didn't get chewed out. I was laughing too hard.:lol: