Best cat Food available internationally

mrbarryboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey meows

I was looking at the best or healthiest cat foods to buy and some of the highest rated foods were not available in Canada. Anyone know the best food available internationally?

Right now I’m feeding my boys Nutrience grain free FraserValley. They like it and will not eat any other dry food. Once I bought the beef flavour because they were sold out of chicken and they stuck their noses up to it. Sooo picky.

I’m looking for some suggestions. Wet, dry, raw?

Thanks 😊

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know there's a decent brand made in Canada called Kasiks, it's not super great because it has pea starch but it's better than a lot of other brands, especially for the price.

You should be able to get Tiki Cat which is one of the better brands, it's a bit expensive but worth it if your Cat will eat it.

Rawz is good but it's hard to find since they don't sell it through large stores, and don't sell it directly.

Not sure what kind of raw you can find in Canada.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try these for Canadian raw brands:

Commercial Raw Ontario Canada
Frozen Diets available for delivery! Ontario residents :)
New to TCS, wondering about Canadian options for raw meat
Canadian Raw Food Suppliers
New to making raw cat food. HELP!
starting raw for my kiddies

Some on Canadian canned foods:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrbarryboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know there's a decent brand made in Canada called Kasiks, it's not super great because it has pea starch but it's better than a lot of other brands, especially for the price.

You should be able to get Tiki Cat which is one of the better brands, it's a bit expensive but worth it if your Cat will eat it.

Rawz is good but it's hard to find since they don't sell it through large stores, and don't sell it directly.

Not sure what kind of raw you can find in Canada.
Online may be my best bet. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter