Bengal Tabby mix?

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you❤ Merlin looks exactly like my BamBam without the white socks. Before Finn, he is the largest cat I’ve seen. BamBam weighed about 30 lbs when he was younger...he’s 19 years old now. Finn too is an incredibly high jumper....he’ll just launch himself off the floor....I think he still has a lot of growing to do...he has paws like baseball gloves! Another thing I noticed is that he doesn’t shed. His coat is real smooth and silky and when I comb him there’s practically nothing in the comb. I’m thinking about harness training him....I thought if he was part Bengal he would like that. This is BamBam with Saphira....she’s 2 and has been in love with him since she was a baby.
Such beauties💕 wow 30lbs! Great he is 19💕 How could you lift him? I never could. Bam bama is like Merlin and he and Saphira like quinn and Merlin, a lot of people seem to have sealpoint/ ginger cats, they seem to compliment each other. Is Saphira a sweetie? That is cute she loves him. My Angie was so in love with Byron from the time she was little but she used to jumped on him non stop, he was good a discplining her and then at 6 months she stopped. I miss them. Merlin is about 15 lbs but I have been trying to get him to lose weight so maybe less now. So he is small compared to your guys. Quinn is about 11-12, he was tiny as a baby. Merlin has such a beautiful face, he has the biggest head of any of my kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sheryl B

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Such beauties💕 wow 30lbs! Great he is 19💕 How could you lift him? I never could. Bam bama is like Merlin and he and Saphira like quinn and Merlin, a lot of people seem to have sealpoint/ ginger cats, they seem to compliment each other. Is Saphira a sweetie? That is cute she loves him. My Angie was so in love with Byron from the time she was little but she used to jumped on him non stop, he was good a discplining her and then at 6 months she stopped. I miss them. Merlin is about 15 lbs but I have been trying to get him to lose weight so maybe less now. So he is small compared to your guys. Quinn is about 11-12, he was tiny as a baby. Merlin has such a beautiful face, he has the biggest head of any of my kitties.
Thank you!❤ I never had any problems picking BamBam up....he used to help me😊 He’s about 18lbs now....I’m trying to get him to gain some weight...because of his size, he’s too thin. Saphira is aloof....she’s affectionate only when she wants to be 😂 but she does spend a lot of time cuddling with BamBam❤ she’s about 15lbs. I’m sorry that you’re missing your babies...I can relate. Merlin is beautiful....like my BamBam....when he was heavier, he had a larger face and I’d grab him and kiss his cheeks! I still do, but I’m gentler with him now because of his age.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!❤ I never had any problems picking BamBam up....he used to help me😊 He’s about 18lbs now....I’m trying to get him to gain some weight...because of his size, he’s too thin. Saphira is aloof....she’s affectionate only when she wants to be 😂 but she does spend a lot of time cuddling with BamBam❤ she’s about 15lbs. I’m sorry that you’re missing your babies...I can relate. Merlin is beautiful....like my BamBam....when he was heavier, he had a larger face and I’d grab him and kiss his cheeks! I still do, but I’m gentler with him now because of his age.
I could not lift a cat that big, Merlin I don’t lift because he hates it too, i can sort of slide him a bit if needed, but family can lift him. Quinn is a bit like that too, he likes affection on his terms mostly. But he sees Merlin being affectionate and gets jealous. She is big! All my girls were smaller. Syb who was part nfc, part Siberian was the biggest at 8-9 lbs. Merlin loves his face cuddled too and he lets me kiss his head now.

AnSDRfanhere

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
DSH brown spotted tuxedo tabby. I don't really see any Bengal in there.

Reina’s Kittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mother's cat Cairo was half Egyptian Mau and half Siamese. You wouldn't be aware of his Siamese half until he opened his mouth LOL. He build, coat, eyes were all Egyptian Mau. His ears were between the Siamese and Egyptian. His vocal cords, however, were ALL Siamese :crackup:

Sometimes you have to look for other subtle characteristics, personality, abilities, quirks etc.