Beloved Zen Cat Shironeko Has Ascended

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many TCS members will know of SHIRONEKO, the very chill feline famous for his serene countenance and enjoyment (?) of stacks of fruit and vegetables balancing atop his furry forehead.
Shiro, The Internet's Favorite Zen Cat, Has Passed Away
Fly free, whole, healthy and forever Loved, Shironeko-chan. Tardar Sauce, Timothy Trueheart, and sweet Lillian Bubbles greeted you at the Bridge, undoubtedly, as have so many, many of my beloveds. Watch over your siblings and other loved ones from above until we are all reunited in due time. *My heartfelt condolences to them. It is only for a little while that we must part.*:rbheart::kitty::goldstar:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another one loved by so many has gone to cross the bridge and view the rainbows from above. Fly free sweaty fur baby. Go and chase the clouds. You take a part of our hearts with you and you leave us with a part of yours. Thank you for gracing us with your presence. :rbheart:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh no! Shironeko was one of my favourite cats on the internet. 18 is such a great age to live to though.

I'm sure with such a serene demeanor Shironeko had already attained enlightenment. He will no doubt be a Buddha by now.

:lovecat3:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A real artist he was. Now he's enjoying everyone else at the Rainbow Bridge, to relief those kitties that are heart-broken fro leaving their guardians behind in tears.
Shironeko has a mission, bless him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A real artist he was. Now he's enjoying everyone else at the Rainbow Bridge, to relief those kitties that are heart-broken fro leaving their guardians behind in tears.
Shironeko has a mission, bless him!
He certainly does, Antonio65 Antonio65 -- along with Tardar Sauce (Grumpy Cat), Thomas Trueheart, Lillian Bubbles (Lil BUB) and so many, many more up there watching over us, loving us and hoping we all know that we WILL be reunited in due time, never again to part.
*Stay safe, well, sane and strong!*