Bellatrix and Lizzy say hi.

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bellatrix LeGray is 14 yrs old and a wallflower. I got her as a kitten along with her brother who passed away in April. She likes to sleep under the bed during the day but likes sleeping next to me at night. She is very vocal (though now she sounds like a grumpy old lady) and loves belly rubs. I am her person. No one else.
D0C44CB8-AB3E-4DAC-93E3-094F5E6ED38F.jpeg

Queen Elizabeth (Lizzy) is the baby. She is seven months old and a rescue kitten just like Bella. She is shy but curious and loves to play and investigate (to the annoyance of Bella). I have trained her to walk on a leash and we walk every night. She is also vocal when she wants something and will walk and rub on you to get your attention.

48A32384-5654-4F02-8840-A8B4B065225D.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
333333.jpg~c200.jpeg
to you LokiWolf, , Bellatrix and Lizzy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ba157945a0fc02b17d072b5fc5dda2a1.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

So
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Bellatrix's brother:alright: You may want to pay a tribute to him here in crossing-the-bridge.19

Bellatrix and Lizzie are beautiful. Do post more photos of them and we have special thread here just for them in post-pictures-of-your-precious-blue-gray-maltese-cats-here.274478 and bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

Also there's a current 'Photo of The Month' going on. Check it out here :- september-2021-picture-of-the-month-competition-begging-cats.434729

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello from another newbie kitten! Bella’s a real beauty, and Lizzy’s a cutie-pie. Is that a heart-shaped patch onher chest or is it just the way she’s sitting that makes it look that way?