Behavior After Pu Surgery

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should be very cautious about giving your cat apple cider vinegar or cranberry juice if you haven't spoken to your vet about it. ACV does nothing but make the body, including urine, more acidic which isn't always beneficial. You might also ask your vet about a sugar called D Mannose which can help with kidney infections where e coli is the culprit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snsaundersva

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Unfortunately, we had to put him to sleep tonight. His whole urinary tract had strictured shut and they couldn't do anything to save him. His quality of life has been and would be so bad with any further invasions, so we painfully decided to put him down. Thanks everyone for your advice. My boy isn't hurting anymore

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to add that I hope you know what a truly amazing custodian you were to your cat. You gave him every chance possible but his body just couldn't recover.

All cats should be so lucky as to be owned by you.

Tdizz11

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG. I am so sorry. I haven't looked at this site in a while. I truly am so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could. He was a lucky boy to have someone who cared for him so much.