Begins And Ends With A To Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I KNOW but I thought that when there is no suitable word we must give a word containing the letter in question. That is what YOU have done in the previous post with your word "butter", right? The only word starting and ending with "v" is vav which I have already used and the letter v is contained in the word valVe.

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi PattiCake, We're on the letter R.
Debbila, since PattiCake used the word "tRust" (post 156) with the R in it what is wrong with it?
In your post 110 you say: "The option is if you can't make a word that begins and ends with that letter, you post a word that has the letter in it." Am I misinterpreting your message? :confused2: If so, can you illuminate me, please :compsurfing: I'm trying to understand :blush:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I KNOW but I thought that when there is no suitable word we must give a word containing the letter in question. That is what YOU have done in the previous post with your word "butter", right? The only word starting and ending with "v" is vav which I have already used and the letter v is contained in the word valVe.
Yes, Golondrina, you're right. :agree: I got mixed up when I saw your word started with V. Don't know where my head was. :dunno:

Yeasty

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demand

For some reason I cannot understand I've got 3 posts with the word "demand" and I cannot delete them. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.