Begging For Your Attention~

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Poodles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my best bud has a cat that is in need of a costly surgery! ☹ He doesn't know I'm asking around on the internet for him but if you would be so kindly to contribute ANY amount to his go fundme That would be amazing!

Click here to support Neko's Breast Cancer Surgery Fund organized by Juan Flores
So happy to see your friend, Juan Flores, cat Neko has had the surgery and doing great! Photo on his Facebook! As a foster for many cats over the years and cat owner myself, I know a serious, costly problem can arise at any moment. My 2yr old had recurring urethral blockage last year and the Vet bills caused me to put him down. As a disabled person who lost their house due to cancer and lapse of job/insurance, I was/am 1 check away from eviction and homelessness and I had run out of financial resources. I maxed out my final credit card to pay almost 3,000.00 in vet bills in 6week span to try to save his life but in the end there was no time for GoFundMe. His organs were shutting down. I can't urge everyone enough to get a pet insurance if they can or work out payment plan with Vet. Most Vet offices have credit card info and applications in the office and waiting area because they're acutely aware of this exact problem, the "unexpected" and "unplanned" for health crisis. Having pets is an enormous commitment and WE have to have a plan when the inevitable health problems come. Vet costs are making pet ownership prohibitive for the poor and disabled, a community that may need them the most. So happy Neko is home now, got her surgery and is healing now.