Before And After

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Post your before and after pics of your kitties. From scared to content, fat to perfect weight, messy to clean, kitten to adult, matted to groomed, happy to mad, playful to pooped, sick to healthy....get creative and tell us a story of your before and after pics.

Here is my before. This is Lily on the first day home after rescuing her from the shelter. Scared, depressed, had basically given up on life...

And this is her now. Our beautiful, playful, healthy, girl who has enriched our lives more than we could have ever hoped. It took a lot of work, patience and love but so worth it!!!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bob when found, very ill

And Bob, a year later. Healthy and ready to go home.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
8F327FD1-F19C-4FF4-9CCA-511A44CC5CA9.jpeg
My 3 cats’ before and after. The most serious case was Barley’s. He had ringworms, dental problems, and a host of other issues when we plucked him from the street shivering in the cold.

Bourbon had earmites and URI.

Pepsi was abandoned by her mama cat, and has dwarfism condition.

Kissamew

My attitude is inspired by cats....
Young Cat
Purraise
One more! Dirty to clean foster babies!!!

Before-Frog
View attachment 301453

After-Frog
View attachment 301454

Before-Toad
View attachment 301455

After-Toad
View attachment 301456

Before- Ghost
View attachment 301458

After-Ghost
View attachment 301459

Before-Pumpkin (the only girl!)
View attachment 301460

After-Pumpkin
View attachment 301461

Clean and wet group
View attachment 301462

So cute! I like them all, Pumpkin is my favorite. I had a calico years ago with the same name!

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

The day after I found Reese, early last July. For the first few days, she absolutely would not 'un-hunch' her back. She walked around scrunched up like that all the time. I assume she was in a tremendous amount of pain.

The latest picture that I took of her this morning! I have no idea why she's lying in a dustpan. Maybe she's getting a head start on sweeping up fur for me.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Link the moment he got to our house (not even kidding, the carrier I brought him home in was just out of frame in this video, he saw a sparkly ball when I opened the door and pounced. The very end was when he noticed our older cat was sitting nearby).

View media item 420974

And Link two years later,

Unlike Rocket (earlier in this thread) he didn't go from scared skinny cat to a health looking cat. He just got big and darker.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise

The day after I found Reese, early last July. For the first few days, she absolutely would not 'un-hunch' her back. She walked around scrunched up like that all the time. I assume she was in a tremendous amount of pain.

The latest picture that I took of her this morning! I have no idea why she's lying in a dustpan. Maybe she's getting a head start on sweeping up fur for me.
Amazing what love can do to a once "broken" cat.