Been reading posts what is TNR .?

Beriaha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Pretty new to this site, you helped me so much with Punkin. He now uses the litter box like a pro. He has his shots and is set to be neutered, but he keeps escaping from the kitchen /dining room area, he is really clever, and next thing I hear growling. I've got him put back rearranged the gates before anything broke out. Truthfully I couldn't tell who was doing the hissing, I'm deaf in 1 ear and hard of hearing in the other. But I'd say it's the female 3 yrs old and Punkin ( the stray). I did find them. All 3 in the same room, actually a doorway. The 3 yr old male came walking out very slowly his tail as big around as a tree! I thought he sees him but I don't, where is he. I got to the hall and see him on the floor next to the door, the female about 2 ft from him. So the big ( and I mean big 3 yr old was walking away from him, ( I would think that would be good ?). He could sit on him and hold him down, but then so could the female. So far no body has had a fight, but I don't want them too. Should I continue to keep them separated until he is neutered ?

Sorry for the long post.. also what does TNR mean

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise