been here a few days

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say that I love this site!! It is great reading all the stories! My name is Ellen, I am married and have one child. He is 9. I also have 1 cat inside ( with more on the way
)and 3 lab dogs and a Jack russel terrier! My live was not complete till my kitty came! It was good but something was missing! oh and all the dogs are outside! We have 2 acres so they have lots of land to run and play!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh and Kotty is a tabby I believe she is called a tiger because of her markings! She is beautiful! Her name is Lilly but she ignores it and comes running when I call out "Kitty Kitty"!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ellen....I am so very, very, very glad you have joined us!!! Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner!!!!

I also am married, I have 11 cats (not counting the 8 babies from two momas)

I also have a 10 year old stepson who I love to death, and a 16 yr old stepdaughter who is also my pride and joy.

I am so glad you have joined us here!!! we are like a big happy cat lovin' family here!!!!!!!!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, striped cats are Tabbies. I am also sorry I did not see your introduction!! It must have gotten pushed down and I missed it. WOW that's a lot of dogs.