Been awhile!

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been so busy, I feel bad for not dropping in as often as I usually do!

How is everyone here?

Hope everyone and their furbabies are doing well and staying safe and healthy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
I hop on every so often! Things have been so crazy! My OCD has been getting the best of me a little bit!

I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well! I can't believe in a few months, it'll be a year I've been on this site! D: I mean it's still pretty far away but still!!!

(sorry i live for holiday seasons! lol)

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too I've been looking forward to Christmas already. There I said it . Hope we manage to get out of this lockdown soon it's already going to spoil Halloween for the kid's :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
We've been so busy getting Halloween decorations up... I wanted to share this with you:

Jasper, one of the two kittens we adopted back in feb-march, is beyond fascinated with the halloween decorations. We have a 'dead' bride that we set by our fireplace and if you touch her her eyes light up and she laughs, makes noises, says jokes, etc. She's extremely corny of a decoration... but I absolutely love her anyway. She's probably one of my favorite Halloween decorations that we put up. Anyway, Jasper seems to like her too. I thought the sound might scare them, but this lil bugger actually bats her hand to make her activate. And he does it ALL the time, intentionally! Then he just sits there and watches her!

My cats are crazy!

hi there I am strider rose ( jenn bulock ) how are you ?
He he! We've talked before! I'm good, hope you are well.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been so busy getting Halloween decorations up... I wanted to share this with you:

Jasper, one of the two kittens we adopted back in feb-march, is beyond fascinated with the halloween decorations. We have a 'dead' bride that we set by our fireplace and if you touch her her eyes light up and she laughs, makes noises, says jokes, etc. She's extremely corny of a decoration... but I absolutely love her anyway. She's probably one of my favorite Halloween decorations that we put up. Anyway, Jasper seems to like her too. I thought the sound might scare them, but this lil bugger actually bats her hand to make her activate. And he does it ALL the time, intentionally! Then he just sits there and watches her!

My cats are crazy!

He he! We've talked before! I'm good, hope you are well.
we have ? i dont remember ... anyway welcome back