Been a long time!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Hey y'all! I know it's been FOREVER since I've been around the boards! I'm still here though and Oliver is still doing great (being his monstrous self lol)! I wanna try to start hoppin around the boards again and checking things out... even though I'm unemployed (again! ugh! stinkin economy
) I'm still kinda busy lol

Oliver's currently resting his head on my knee as I type this haha he's so involved! We just recently got back from another 2 week trip to North Carolina and Ollie had a great time down there!

I don't really know how to catch everyone up since it's been so long lol but I'm hangin alot with friends, making small trips to Atlantic City, spending a lot of time in Philly, took my first trip to Vegas in May (and LOVED it!)... still "stuck" at home with my parents (but appreciating all they do)... I guess that's the general gist! I just wanted to pop back in and say hi and that I hope to be back around a little more!

I'm on MySpace and FB too (Ollie has a "page" on FB through the Catbook application lol) if anyone wants to PM me and be friends on those sites

Missed y'all!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido nuevamente a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome BACK to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

I hope you find not only old members, but also new good members here, Please feel again as your home and ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you re-join us!