Beat Blender/ Food Processor

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am currently transitioning a Senor cat to wet food. She’s starting to eat more of the wet but still is confused about the meat. I’ve tried pureeing it. But it’s still not thin enough. Because it much be supper creamy like this (picture below)

Food processors can’t seem to get it thin enough enough. Maybe a vitamix?

Thank you

Attachments

dhammagirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A Vitamix could do it, they seem to be able to do just about anything. I don’t have one myself because they’re very expensive.

What I’d try is using a stick blender, aka immersion blender. Put a small amount of the food in a rather tall, but narrow, container, like a 4 cup measuring cup/pitcher. Add some water and blend. By doing it this way, you only blend a small amount at a time, and any chunky bits you hold down with the stick blender under the blades, rather than having them get flung away to the sides of a larger container.

I hope this makes sense

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A Vitamix could do it, they seem to be able to do just about anything. I don’t have one myself because they’re very expensive.

What I’d try is using a stick blender, aka immersion blender. Put a small amount of the food in a rather tall, but narrow, container, like a 4 cup measuring cup/pitcher. Add some water and blend. By doing it this way, you only blend a small amount at a time, and any chunky bits you hold down with the stick blender under the blades, rather than having them get flung away to the sides of a larger container.

I hope this makes sense
I was thinking of trying that. Getting the textures right is half the battle.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get a bullet blender (aka Magic Bullet.) Dump a whole can into the blender including and especially that jelly stuff on top of a pate. Blending the whole can with that jelly should make it smooth like a milkshake. Then you can add more water or bone broth to make it thinner or gelatin to make it thicker.

dhammagirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, btw, I got a kick from the picture

It’s like she’s partaking a meat martini! :lol: