Bathroom Kitty!!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grayski,my Blue Point Siamese,has this cute habit, everytime I head for the bathroom,he followes me,he start's rubbing my leg intill I reach down and pet him,then he rolls over for a belly rub!ever try to go to the bathroom bented over? Then when I get up he jumpes on the bed and demands another belly rub![Bathroom is off bedroom] And if I lay down,he comes up by my face and wents his rub no matter what time I lay down.I laid down about 1;00 today on the couch,he was sleeping across the room,I wasn;t down for 2 seconds and he must have heard the couch make a noise,and bam he was on the couch next to me wanting his rub!He also sleep's right beside me at night,but will not go to sleep,intill I play with him! He is so sweet!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant beleive you just said that. My passed over Su was my "bathroom kitty!" I would have to bend over often and pet him while on the john. And he used to sit on the toilet tank every time i took a shower and schmooze me with his face as soon as i got out. Its like i washed all his sent off and he had to put it back on. I allways called him my "bathroom kitty".

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy is our bathroom supervisor. I guess that she figures that, as long as I'm sitting there, I might as well pet her.

smc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sherlock would jump up on (what was once) your lap while you were seated on the throne. Very difficult to do ones business with a fully grown male cat stradling your lap and demanding to be snuggled.
Sheeba would be at your feet as well. Mighty crowded in a toilet room. If you shut them out, they would cry and scratch the door and the paws under the door to wave at you. Just so special.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well they are just very smart kitties! You are well, a captive audience and they know it. My girl friend's boy Doodle, who recently passed at the age of 17) used to acutally use Pants when dropped as a hammock as long one sat on the loo! (hehehehehehe)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup. Lazlo's a bathroom cat. He also often heads in there and meows for me to come in there and pet him. It turned into such a production that we finally emptied out a cabinet for him to hang out in in there!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
kahu is our bathroom supervisor - he likes to look in the loo while its being flushed and then he freaks out
i guess he thinks hes going to disappear too LOL

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
moe and neo always sit outside the bathroom door when ever anyone goes in :LOL:

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ivo also comes into the bathroom while I'm "busy" for loving. But she does one better-when I come home from work and use the bathroom, she'll use her litterbox at the same time! She had definately figured out what I'm doing in there.

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willie, thank goodness, just sits outside the door and waits for me to come out.

elisabeth provo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
no way I can go to the loo without being accompanied by Pinsel. She always jumps up onto the cupboard that contains the handbasin and expects me to turn on the tap for a good drip.Then she waves her big tail through my face and starts removing the imaginary twigs from the basin. Bad luck that nobody is ever present to take a photo. Well, not that I´d publish it with me occupying the porcelain bus. But nevertheless would be an entertaining pic.
She´s such a sweety. I can´t thank her breeder enough for giving her to me.What she doesn´t like is when I toss and turn in my bed.She is a quiet companion and only keeps lying on that part of the blanket that I need to cover my back and butt.But somehow we always find an agreement or she simply leaves till I have fallen asleep.Well, all the best to you and the 4paws Elisabeth