Barbs BIG DAY!!!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today is the day!!! Barb (Jugen) is getting married today!!!

It is only 1 a.m. here in Iowa right now, so she still has quite a bit of time left, and lets hope she is getting lots of sleep tonight!

I will be thinking of you today....3 pm you said...I will stop whatever I am doing at 3 and imagine you so gorgeous walking down the isle!
I wish I could have been there!!!!! Wouldn't you have just been so surprised if someone you had never met came up to you after the wedding and said, hi, I'm debby from thecatsite!
I still have no idea how far Clinton is from where I live! But I will be thinking of you!!!! I am sure it will all go without a hitch!
I can't wait to hear all about it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barb, hope your day goes great! Can't remember if you are in my time zone or an hour behind, but at three my time, we'll be just about done getting ready to feed a bunch of folks at another wedding that starts at three here! Will be thinking about you !

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Congrats Barb!!!
Keep in mind no matter what may happen today, weird weather, weird relatives, weird friends, it's the years ahead that count. Wishing you as much happiness as there are ears of corn in Iowa! See, even a New Yorker knew that!

Mazel Tov!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Barb- I am sure you got hitched without a hitch! Enjoy your time together, your honeymoon and post pictures soon!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Get through it, Barb - just think, whatever goes wrong, you can at least stop worrying. I wish joy, happiness and contentment for both of you!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hope all went well Barb! Can't wait to see the pics!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and thanks for the well wishes! I knew everything went well for some reason and now I know why, TCS board magic! nothing bad happened today or tonight, it went off perfectly. no honeymoon until later in the year we decided that together. I'm ehxausted and can hardly type in these nails so I'm going to go to bed, I just wanted to check in and let you all know how it went. Thanks to all of you for putting up with my constant witching and moaning! You all are the greatest friends a girl could have!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats Mrs. Married Person!!!!
Glad it all went smoothly!

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hooray!! congratulations! Now get some well deserved rest! I know after my weddiig last year all I wanted to do was relax! Enjoy the married life!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy I didn't realize that I never told anyone his last name, it's Balk. So now I'm officially Mrs Barb Balk.
Thanks again for putting up with my whining and moaning, I bet you guys are as glad as I am that it's over!
and I PROMISE, I'll NEVER do it again!
you guys rock! TCS rules!!!!!!