Bamboo

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am devastated to say that my beautiful GC RDreams Golden Bamboo(Boo) crossed the bridge yesterday to join Lily who crossed just 24 days ago. Boo was diagnosed with CRF in November so we knew we had limited time with him - but it is NEVER long enough. He was the sweetest most gentle cat I have ever seen. While he wasn't the highest scoring cat I have ever shown he is still my favorite and the most fun. He loved to lay out on the grooming table at the shows and allow people to pay homage to him. He also LOVED sharing my sandwich at the shows. At home he was king. He would greet me at the door with his tail high and the tip quivering. Never a loud cat he chirped more than meowed. I doubt I will ever be able to eat vanilla ice cream again without thinking of him - it was a treat he loved. He could be at the opposite end of the house upstairs and he knew somehow when you opened the refrigerator to get ice cream. When you turned around he would be sitting right behind you. I will forever miss you my Boo.
Boo head shot.jpg

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost two little friends in less than a month, what a sweet face.....whatever the reason, please know that they are fine now, just fine, moved on to the next life and when you meet again it will be wonderful....

Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am so sorry, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Boo, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

Oh, Darlin, I am so sorry. To lose two in such a short time is soul-wrenching. They are together now, and patiently waiting for that day when, in the fullness of time, you are with them once again. My heart with yours.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this Lynda. :hugs:

It's just not fair, losing two of your beloved cats so close together like that. Boo was gorgeous, he looks like a tiny, mighty lion in the picture you posted.

Rest in peace Boo.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray you can take comfort in knowing that he and Lily are now together, both watching over you and loving you until the end of time......
Each time we lose someone we love, it takes a little bit out of our soul. It leaves a hole that is achingly empty and takes a long time to fill. Our normal is disrupted and it takes seemingly forever to make a new life's order for ourselves without them. But time heals all wounds, though some take much longer than others, and it always leaves a scar. Your sweet Boo was in your life for a reason, to have never met him at all would have been unthinkable. That reason was love.
"Death cannot take that which never dies" and you know this to be true because love is spiritual, so eternal. Boo will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. He would want you to go on with your life and seek it's miracles and happiness because that is what love is, only wanting the best for the one you choose. Do not cry because he is gone, smile because he was there. I try to hold on to this because it is true, there is enough sadness in this world without me adding to it. Be grateful for having that precious little one in your life, for what he showed you about life, for the memories he left behind to comfort you in your time of need. Nothing is forever except for love.
My heart goes out to you, i know how much this hurts. We are always here for you when you need someone to cry with, it helps to share your pain so it is easier to bear. Take care.......RIP beautiful Bamboo. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bo had a Human and a fridge. :-) He enjoyed every second of His life, together with You.

Sometime we visit our best friend, at home. We sit together, drink coffee and telling each other stories. That is a lovely time. But we know that we cant stay for ever with our best friend and in the evening we say "Good By!" and leave. Going to bed, we smile at memories of the time spent with our friend and we dream the wonderful moments together.

So Bo visited You and now you dream to Him, and He dreams to you. Friendship never ends.

Hugs and tears!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately I missed your thread until now and wanted to extend my sincere and deepest sympathies on the loss of both Boo and Lily. My heart aches for you and your family. :hugs: I know how devoted you were to your precious Persians and will keep you in my thoughts. RIP sweet angels. :angel:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bamboo will be always next to you, especially when you open the refrigerator to get your vanilla ice cream. Leave out a bit for him, as you always did.

The Rainbow Bridge has fields of vanilla ice cream, Bamboo will never run out of it.

RIP Sweet Bamboo, your life was a wonderful and shining experience, you will be remembered by many.