Balancing Act

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
donnae donnae - You do this photography stuff for a living, don't you? Between this shot and the video of the foxes on your back lawn, it looks like you have a truly breathtaking place!
.[/QUOTE
Just enjoying taking pictures of the pets with the phone, nothing fancy. You have a beautiful spot in Olcott beach 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . I loved the sky in your picture of the raccoon tracks from the outdoor thread. Seems to me that one should be enlarged & showcased on a wall. Upstate New York can be breathtaking, all year round.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just enjoying taking pictures of the pets with the phone, nothing fancy. You have a beautiful spot in Olcott beach 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . I loved the sky in your picture of the raccoon tracks from the outdoor thread. Seems to me that one should be enlarged & showcased on a wall. Upstate New York can be breathtaking, all year round.
donnae donnae - it was certainly breathtaking this morning when I was trash-taking out to the curb. Twenty-two degrees with a thirty mile per hour lake breeze is almost as good a waker-upper as coffee.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scamp up balancing on the same bedposts as Scraggles in the first post on this thread.

View attachment 238383
scraggles scraggles - How can they be comfortable, balanced on something an inch wide? If they allowed cats in the Olympic gymnastics competition, they're sweep the field on the balance beam.

Moo Shu, just about to leap off into thin air:

mooshubookcase.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise