Has anyone's cat had a bad reaction from Frontline Plus? Roger, my beautiful 20 month old Chinchilla Silver Shaded Persian got really sick about 3 days after the application at the Vet's office. He slept a lot the first day which I attributed it to maybe he was worn out from all the doctoring lately. He had conjunctivitis the week before (different vet and that's where I think my indoor cat acquired the flea..ugh). On about day 3 he started vomiting and even had the dry heaves. So on day 4 I took him into the Vet (on a Saturday) and I insisted they run full blood tests and chemistry tests on him. He could not even keep down a drink of water. His tests came back fine I was told. The Vet gave him a shot for nausea and sent us on our way with some pills for the nausea for 3 days. None of that worked it seemed. He continued to be violently sick if he even tried to eat a treat. Finally that late night he was able to keep down some food. Then day 5 the vomiting started all over again. Finally at 5 pm I called the Vet again. He advised me that he sure didn't think it could be the Frontline nor could it be the Knockout area spray treatment they sold me for my carpet in my office & under my sofa cushions (otherwise my home is 85% tile). I might add, I did not allow my pets to be around the treated area until 12 hours had passed even though the required time was only 2 hours and I had windows open the entire 12 hours to make sure to air the area out. I insisted to the Vet that I felt Roger was being poisoned by one of the two flea things. So he said to try to bathe him with some Original Blue Dawn dish soap and see if that helped. If not, I could come in the next morning. I ran out to the store immediately and got the Simply Dawn. Within 15 minutes of bathing him - he would not cooperate so I basically only got his back bathed since I was here alone- he was hungry. He gobbled down wet food and some treats and held everything down fine. He ate 3 hours later and then again 3 hours after that and it was like night and day - he was 100% better!! SO...I had been keeping him quarantined from any area I had sprayed since I did not know what had actually made him sick so now I am trying to find that out. I have called both companies that make Frontline Plus and Knockout Spray to see how to get their products off my cat and out of my home! The Knockout Spray people were very helpful and took a report and told me that I could use a Rug Doctor on my carpet and as far as the indoor/outdoor carpet I could try to use Dawn and water and scrub that out or bleach. The product is not water solluable and is supposed to keep fleas away for 7 month..ugh! The Frontline Plus (this is the product I really suspect got him sick since I was very very cautious with the other product) people just took a report on it and then advised me to ask my vet any questions about the medical. REALLY??? They make the stuff and do not know how to remove it from your pet's coat or oil glands where it soaks into. He is better now and its been 3 days since that bath but I am worried that once his skin makes more oil for his coat then the product is gonna poison him again. I wonder if I should keep shampooing him or not or what I can do? I called the Vet (mind you all this stuff cost me $400 in a matter of 5 days) and he doesn't know of an antidote nor did he think I should shampoo again unless he has symptoms! Of course I am livid - IF I were a vet who sold and administered these products I would KNOW of some antidote if there were a reaction to them BEFORE I would be comfortable prescribing them. So - my question is - has anyone else gone through this? And if so, what did they do for their cat?